Global Thermal Processing Provider
Lead Salesforce Administrator / Architect
North WestUp to £50,000 basic salary
JOB TITLE: Lead Salesforce Administrator / Architect
DEPARTMENT: Group Marketing
Customer focused, sense of urgency, accountable with a strong sense of personal ownership, self-starter, excellent verbal and written communication skills, good troubleshooting and problem solving skills, strong attention to detail, solid analytical skills
The role is based in Macclesfield, UK. The Lead Salesforce Administrator / Architect will be responsible for on-going support of multiple salesforce.com platforms; collaborate with the divisional Salesforce Administrators / Architects; lead projects initiated by division(s) or plc marketing and implement solutions that meet the needs of internal business customers.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Interfaces with business users, division Salesforce Administrators / Architects, Salesforce User Network, Sales Leaders and Group Marketing
• Act in Salesforce technical leadership role for the Group
• Must work well with users at all levels of the organization
• Document best practices and operational procedures; proactively promote best practices across Group
• Develop change management process, document and implement Setting vision and standards for the development and integration of the Salesforce.com solution
• Design, code, unit test, system test, performance test, debug, implement, and support Salesforce.com application and integrations.
• Establish guidelines and process for data management; mass uploads, cleansing data, eliminating duplicate contacts in Pardot, de-duplicating practices for divisions
• Ensure Divisional Salesforce Admins follow best practices when architecting, programming or documenting solutions. This includes creating standards and documentation and leveraging processes
• Maintain security with division Salesforce Administrators / Architects.
• Review, approve, and provide oversight to the installation of 3rd party apps; i.e. , Pardot, Conga
• Assess business needs with division partners, design, configure and deliver solutions
• Collaborate with division Salesforce Administrators / Architects on definition and implementation of group-wide sharing rules
• Stay current on salesforce.com technologies; monitor trends and be aware future business needs
• Ability to read and understand Apex code.
• Develop or enhance automated processes in and applications integrated with Salesforce.com with division partners
• Design, code, test, debug, and implement with division partners well-documented solutions on projects requested by division presidents or vice-presidents
• Lead network of Superusers to increase adoption and promote best practice.
• Hold a regular Change Control meetings with the Divisional Salesforce Admins / Architects.
SITE TRAINING REFERENCE
The job holder may also be asked to perform other duties not strictly laid out in this job description, particularly supporting the Group Marketing & Commercial Strategy Officer. Instruction must be authorised and given by the immediate supervisor.
- BA/ BSc degree required• 3 + years’ experience Salesforce administration and/or development experience is required
- Must have strong knowledge of Salesforce programming environments
- Experience with testing, deploying change sets from sandbox environments, and familiarity with common software development practices
- Experience promoting code from sandbox to production environment
- Workflow rules, assignment rules, validation rules
- Ability to communicate well with multiple users in a global business
- Working general programming knowledge a plus
- Salesforce developer and administrator certifications are a plus
For more info contact me today on +44 (0) 7887 422206 or email me at: email@example.com